The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- All notices from Panman Products to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to Panman Products shall be made by e-mail only.
- All content appearing on this Web site is the property of: Panman Products Copyright © 2007-2017 Panman Products. All rights reserved. No document, image or part of any document or image may be used for commercial purposes. As a user, you are authorized only to view and copy documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2007-2017 Panman Products. All rights reserved.
- All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Panman Products. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Panman Products or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
Use Of Site
- This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Panman Products and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Panman Products believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Panman Products and its subsidiaries.
Shipping & Delivery
- At this time, Panman Products ships merchandise only to locations within Canada and the continental United States and not to international locations. Contact email@example.com for purchases outside these areas. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
- Panman Products charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable province sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.
- The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. Panman Products makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. Panman Products SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL Panman Products BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- NO RETURNS ALL SALES ARE FINAL. You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using the payment options listed; Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal. Panman Products reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to the purchaser.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED:
Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Panman Products and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of Panman Products shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said Country’s courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, Canada’s Court for the (Province/District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Panman Products with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and Panman Products with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by Panman Products. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.